Who promoted you here?: Nobody.
1. Name Allison
2. Age Seventeen
3. Sex Female
4. Location Florida
5. Single or taken?[ photos]:Taken. One Year, Thursday
6. Occupation CVS Photo Tech
7. Pets Brownie
8. Siblings Cody & Jenna
9. Myspace link [if you have one]: Here.
a. Wrong Turn
b. Ghost Ship
c. Children of Men
e. Donnie Darko
a. Breaking Benjamin
b. Fall Out Boy
c. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
d. Panic! at the Disco
e. Killswitch Engage
3. TV Shows:
a. Family Guy
b. Grey's Anatomy
c. Robot Chicken
d. General Hospital
e. America's Next Top Model
a. Perks of Being a Wallflower Stephen Chbosky
b. Go Ask Alice Anonymous
c. The Night I Disappeared Julie Reece Deaver
d. My Heart Beat Garret Freymann-Weyr
e. Cut Patricia Mccormick
5. Video Games:
a. Mario, any system
b. Dig Dug
c. Lego Star Wars
e. Dead Rising
a. Ramon Noodles
c. Cheese Burgers
d. Grilled Chicken Sandwich
e. Mac n Cheese
a. Hot Topic
c. JC Pennys
9. Art - it may someone else's or your own (make sure to credit if it's not yours!):
My Favorite Photoshoped Pictures. :)
1. What are some of your hobbies?: Scrapbooking, Photoshop, playing with my bunny, walking in the park, soccer.
2. What do you think is most important in life?: Love, Family, Trust, Friends.
3. What would you like to do when you grow up?: I wanted to be a teacher, but now I'm thinking of something with computers or animals.
4. Describe yourself in 5 words: Caring, Loyal, Creative, Easily-Annoyed, Unbelievable.
5. What is your guilty pleasure?: Dove Dark Chocolate
6. Do you have any unusual talents?: I can make any person who comes to photo leave happy. Even angry, crazed brides.
7. What is the nicest thing you've done for someone?: My boyfriend's dog died on Valentine's day, two years ago. He had had that dog since he was a year old, and was devastated that he died. Before he left for college, he gave me his dog's collar, as a promise to come back to me. So, for Valentine's day last year, I planned on finding a stuffed dog that resembled his dog, and I was going to put the collar on the dog and give him it as a gift. He would of loved it. Except, I couldn't find a dog. He had a black cocker spaniel. And the only ones I found were tan. So, I got the next best thing, and got a stuffed Husky. (His favorite type of dog.) He still loved it, and insisted that I kept the collar still. He said I was the only one who remembered how important Valentine's day was to him, and that it had meant a lot to him. That made me feel good about myself. My only intention was to put a smile on his face, and I was able to do that.
Give a shout out to THREE of the mods!
[Lets try to stick away from generic answers]
superduckie: Your icons are adorable, and your smile is so pretty.
goodgal996: Ah, your favorites, amazing. I was in love with Buffy while it was on the air. Kettle corn is the only way to go when it comes to popcorn. And it has become a tradition for my family to watch Christmas Vacation on Christmas Eve.
__midnightsun: Your photography skills are amazing, and MXC is one of the funniest shows ever.
And our featured member:
lvlapihka: You look a lot like someone I go to school with and I'm glad to see other people liking FOB.
Go to ecglammembers, and give a shout out to two members:
shjh2448: I think I just met my twin. Your favorites, your opinions, are almost the same. After reading through your favorites, I know I would enjoy hanging out with you. And after I read your opinions, it was like reading my own.
hascaughtmyeye: Emery was amazing in concert! And the art on your page, is very pretty.
Last but not least, 5-10 CLEAR pictures of yourself:
Sub City Take Action Concert.
My Step-mom & Me.
My brother, me & my Dad.
Me & My cousin Aidan.
Valentine's Day 2007, our first together.
He got me a giant teddy bear.
Charlie's Angels Style.
Bawls Energy Drinks = ♥.
Homecoming 2006, Shaquille & me.
A Body shot. [No nudity, please!]
A Salute. [Not required unless asked by a member.]